Newport Rhode Island USA|
Purchased in 2017 by current owner and immediately refit at Lauderdale Marine Center with a full repaint of her hull and superstructure & upgraded interior with new decor and wet bar in the main salon + new navigation equipment. In 2019 she returned to LMC and was re-powered and further upgraded mechanically. Details of both refits are included in the listing. Over $2.5m has been invested by the owner and PURA VIDA shows in new condition.
Full maintenance records are available.
PURA VIDA represents the best Moonen currently available for sale on the market and is in turn key condition both mechanically & cosmetically.
Purchased in 2017 by current owner and immediately refit at Lauderdale Marine Center with a full repaint of her hull and superstructure & upgraded interior with new decor and wet bar in the main salon + new navigation equipment
|Vessel name:||PURA VIDA|
|Cruising Speed:||13 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||22 knots|
|Length over all:||98'|
|Maximum draft:||5' 9"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||4966 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||1056 Gallons|
The current owner purchased 'PURA VIDA' in 2017 and has completed two major shipyard periods with notable improvements to the vessel both mechanically & cosmetically which are outlined in the brochure.
The first upgrade period saw a full exterior repaint by Luu Marine at Lauderdale Marine Center as well as a complete upgrade of all soft goods & loose furniture on the interior.
Each guest room received new linens, soft goods, headboards, and carpeting throughout. Each guest & crew cabin also received new custom mattresses from Palm Beach Custom Mattress.
New Tecma heads were also installed throughout the vessel.
The main salon saw new custom loose furniture both in the lounge & dining areas as well as a full wet bar installed to improve service & increase storage.
All exterior cushions were replaced with new fabrics as well as new awnings both on the upper deck & bow areas.
10 new underwater lights were installed that surround the yacht truly making her glow in the night.
A new AB 17DLX tender was purchased along with a new Sea Doo GTR 230 both of which are included in the sale.
PURA VIDA also had her wheelhouse upgraded with new navigation screens, Icom & Furuno components, and navigation computer & Intellian satellite system for internet.
The second upgrade period saw an engine room refit with re-power with Caterpillar C-32 T3 1850hp engines, exhaust, ventilation and a myriad of pumps.
PURA VIDA comfortably sleeps 8 guests in 4 cabins + separate crew accommodations back aft that sleep 4 in 2 en-suite cabins with a nice crew lounge that you can access from either the aft deck or transom.
PURA VIDA shows in near perfect condition and is ready for immediate hand over with all service & upgrades complete. I have no doubt that she will survey extremely well.
Priced aggressively for a fast sale.
- (2) Kohler 33 KVA fitted with HMI exhaust separators
- Port: 12,904
- Stbd: 12,210
- 3 phase 208 Volt at 50 Hz Shore power cable with Glendening cable coiler
- ASEA shore power converter
- Optima 24 Volt engine start batteries
- Optima 24 Volt generator start batteries
- 24 Volt gel sealed service batteries 600 AH
- Emergency gel sealed batteries in flybridge locker
- 18,800 Litres (4,966 US Gallons)
- 4,000 Litres (1,056 US Gallons)
- HEM chlorinator system for fresh water
- HEM watermaker, 200 l/h
DIRTY LUBE OIL
- 310 Litres (82 US Gallons)
- 1,800 Litres (475 US Gallons)
- 1,400 Litres (369 US Gallons)
- Hydraulic pump driving two rudders, with manual back-up
RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR
- Variable Pitch Propulsion
- Servogear Propellers
- American Bow Truster 44 KW
- American (Stern) Truster 44 KW
- TRAC zero speed stabiliser system
- Alfa Laval
- Bombas Azcue CA80/10-A
- Marine Air, 3 Four Ton Chillers
- Novec 1230
- SOLAS & LSA Approved
- CCTV with 4 Cameras
- Sailor Sat-C TT-3606 E
- Navtex NX-700
- Simrad RS 87 VHF repeater
- Sailor GMDS DSC VHF RT 022
- Raytheon standard 22 G/GM
- Simrad AP 50 autopilot
- Simrad MX 50 GPS
- Furuno NX-700
- Simrad IS 20
- Sanshin search light remote control
- 2 x Muir 4500 windlasses
AFT WARPING CAPSTANS
- 4 x Maxwell VC8000-L
- 2 x Balforth anchors with 130M of chain
BOAT CRANE & DAVITS
- Besenzoni 800 Kilo
- Sanshin search light remote control
- Carbon Fiber Hardtop with Lighting
- 42 retractable in saloon with DVD
- 32" retractable on the aft deck
- 32 screen in master with DVD
- 32 screen in VIP with DVD
- 24 in twin cabin 1 with DVD
- 24 screen in twin cabin 2 with DVD
- Crestron Control
- Sky Digibox
- Large full beam owner s suite
- 1 x VIP cabin
- 2 x twin cabins
- 1 bunk room
- 1 double as the Captain's cabin with additional Pullman berth
- Sleeps 4/5, both cabins are ensuites with private baths
- New Full Exterior Paint (Luu Marine)
- New Interior and Exterior Soft goods (Loom Luxury)
- New Salon Carpeting
- New Headliners Salon and Bridge
- New Navigation Electronics (Engineering Yacht Solutions)
- New Retractable 32" HDTV: Aft Deck
- New Covers/Awnings:
- New Fushion radios (3) and Exterior Speakers
- New Awnings Bow and Aft
- New Wine Fridge: Flybridge
- New Underwater Lights (10) QT-75
- New Stainless Rub Rail
- Rebuild Windlass (fully)
- Rebuild Davit
- New Exterior Soft goods and electronics Covers
- New Interior Covers, Main Salon
- New Hydraulic Bunk Lifts
- New custom mattresses from Palm Beach Custom Mattress (6 guests, 4 crew)
- Shafts & rudders pulled
- New Tecma Heads throughout (4 guests, 1 day head, 2 crew)
- New Salon Wetbar and China Cabinet, Refrigerator: Main Salon
- New Illuminated Glass Front Wall Cabinet: Main Salon
- New Exterior JL Audio
- Generator top end rebuild (2018)
- Water maker rebuild: pumps & membranes (2018)
Complete navigation computer upgrade
- New Navigation screens (Hatteland display mimoz)
- New Icom M4CCBB VHF radio (4)
- New Furno 4.1 inch LCD display (8)
- New Intellian V65 8W satellite (internet)
- Complete Engine Room Refit
- Full Re-power with 2 new Caterpillar C-32 Acert T3 Diesel Engines (with warranties)
- New Exhaust
- New Entertainment System
- New Ventilation fans (engine room)
- New AC raw water pump
- New Hydraulic cooling pumps
- New Dive compressor
- New Anchor chains
- New exterior ice machine
- Complete AV upgrade
- All valves & pumps
- Full service of stabilizer fins & pumps
- New Bottom Job with 2 coats of anti-fouling, zincs & prop speed
- New Fire Suppression System
- New Miele Oven (H2890B)
- New Miele 36" Induction Cooktop
- New Ice Machine
- AB 17DLX 2017 - Yamaha 115 HP 07/15 (183h)
- Sea Doo 2017 GTR230 (80h)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.