All Sailing Yachts for sale in Mexico
This 2004 Bavaria 44 is available for sale in Cancun, Mexico. Previously used for charter, this boat also offer the opportunity to be purchased alongside an active Nautical Tourism Business - please contact us to discuss this option.... read more
Priced Reduced March 2021
"Ultima Fuga" (formerly "Final Approach") is a 60ft Fast Cruiser from the renowned New Zealand designer John Lidgard that was built for speed while still maintaining a very comfortably laid out yacht that has been prepared for world cruising.
Purchased in 2009 by the current owner family who have put a great deal of effort in to produce a comfortable live-aboard that can easily be short-handed, without compromising its race-standard performance in all points of wind. As part of this work he gave himself the goal of making the boat a truly self-sufficient float... read more
- Stock #234770 -
YANMAR 30 HP DIESEL INBOARD.! FRESHWATER MAKER.! B&G GPS.! B&G RADAR.! REVERE LIFE RAFT.! AUTO-PILOT.!
Very sharp GOLDEN GATE 30 ready for your offshore adventure.
The GOLDEN GATE 30 was also built as the FARALLON 29, BODEGA 30, and BAY ISLAND 30. Under the various names, nearly 100 have been built.
Seller loves the overall looks, lines, and say's his Golden Gate 30 is quality built and is unlike any other with options included such as the Freshwater maker (20 gallons per hour)! Is fully offshore ready, turn-key, and ready to go anywhere your imagination takes you
Sell... read more
|Price:|| $33,300 Tax Not Paid|
The companionway stairs are a comfortable 45 degrees with handrails for safety. Below the stairs is a counter and to port is the double sink in a stand-alone cabinet. The galley is large and well appointed with separate fridge and freezer, 3-burner propane stove & microwave.
Access to the aft, port cabin is through the galley. It has a queen bunk and extra, custom storage along the side of the hull. To starboard is the second aft cabin, also with queen bunk. The aft head is to starboard, with access from salon and aft cabin. It has a separate shower stall.
... read more
- 4-Cabin Version: 4 Queen berths with ensuite electric heads with vanity and mirror, Quiet Flush electric heads, stainless fixtures
- Hanging lockers in each cabin
- Drawer storage below berths
- 5- 9,600BTU Cruisair Air conditioning systems with digital climate control in cabins and salon
- Overhead LED lighting in cabins with reading lamps at head of berths
- Ventilation via deck hatches
- Cabin curtains
- Cockpit cushions
- Leather bulkhead organizers in cabins
- Large table in cockpit seats 6 comfortably
- L-shaped settee in saloon with large wooden table
- 12V shower p... read more
- This air conditioned Beneteau 393 sleeps 6, 2 forward with private head and shower, 2 aft, 2 on settee, and 1 guest head starboard side.
- 4 burner stove w/oven
- Double stainless steel sink
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine 6001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Color Chart Plotter
- Bimini & Connector
- Cockpit Dodger-Cali Style
- Upgraded Primary winches
- Formica Floors
- Safety Package
- In-mast furling
- Cockpit cushions
- Hatch screens
A very well equipped and maintained 2005 Beneteau 393, that is ... read more
Layout & Description
- A sleek, modern design.This Lagoon 421 has a amazing style and a strong personality. While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach.
- An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasize the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
- An ingenious deck ... read more
- Stock #192932 -
OCEAN GOING BLUE WATER KETCH..! HARD TOP CENTER HELM ENCLOSURE..! (4) SOLAR PANELS..! FORD LEHMAN 80 HP DIESEL INBOARD..!
Very sharp Vintage Blue Water WHITBY BOAT WORKS WHITBY 42..! The strength of the Whitby 42 clearly lies in her accommodations and is justifiably regarded as one of the most livable production boats to be found in this size range.
If you are looking for Blue Water adventure or Coastal cruising put this one at the top of the list..!
You can begin your cruising in the heart of the world most renowned cruising grounds. La Paz, Mexico, the gateway to the ... read more
|Price:|| $110,000 Tax Not Paid|
- B&G H5000 CPU
- B&G 12" Zeus MFD at Port Helm
- B&G 12" Zeus MFD at Starboard Helm
- B&G 16" MFD at Navigation Station with B&G ZC2 Remote
- B&G Autopilot Control at Helm
- B&G Radar
- B&G AIS
- B&G Forward Scan Sounder
- B&G VHF
- The Zeus Screens are intuitive touch screens similar to a tablet. From the Helm you can navigate and also control the Stereo.
- Central double bed (2,05 x 1,72 m / 6 9 x 5 8 - bed head facing forwards) - slatted bed base - marine mattress (thickness: 120mm / 5 )
- Shelving - drawers - miscellaneous locker - 2 drawers ... read more
Recent upgrades and maintenance
- Bottom Paint (10/19)
- House AGM batteries (5/13)
- Running rigging 5(/16)
- Standing rigging (3/17)
- Start battery (5/17)
- Rebuilt engines 10/17- Port 2606 hrs & Starboard 2609 hrs at the time of rebuild. Current hours are probably closer to 3000.
- New 315 watt (each) solar panels w/Victron controller (10/17)
- Rebuilt windless (11/17)
- New screecher headsail (4/18)
- Dinghy Hypalon pontoons (10/19)
- Deck Refrigerator, new compressor, control box & thermostat (12/19)
Sails and Rigging
- Full battened mainsail-Ullman Sails (... read more