|Tax Status:||Tax Not Paid|
Kingston New York USA|
- Stock #165276 -
Awesome cruiser with swing keel! New electronics, head, AC & heat system! Self furling Genoa! Main with lazy jacks!
Check out updates below that were just installed in Spring of 2020.
You have found yourself an awesome Saber 34 sailboat that has been meticulously maintained and seriously upgraded.
This freshwater beauty has the keel centerboard option that only draws 4' with the keel up and 7' with the swing keel down.
She is powered by a 27 HP Westerbeke diesel and is equipped with a new air conditioning and heating system, a new head, new electronics and a refrigerated icebox.
Her sails are in good condition and include a roller furling genoa and a mainsail with lazy jacks.
She has Headroom of 6'3" and the Cockpit Length is 7'2".
Some of her many features are listed below:
- Garmin GPS navigation system
- Apelco 4500VHF radio
- Ritchie pedestal mounted compass
- Stainless steel boarding ladder,
- Auto Helm ST5000+ autopilot
- Radio (marine) with Bluetooth
- Gel-coated fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
- Molded non-skid finish (in better than normal wear and tear for age of vessel) on all walk areas on the weather decks and cabin trunk.
- Teak handrails and stainless steel grab rails
- Edson pedestal mounted steering wheel to quadrant type equipped with emergency tiller hook-up and working wheel brake.
- Adler Barbour 12-volt refrigeration unit
- Pressurized water system
- 2 polybutylene tanks installed under port and starboard settees. Total approximate capacity is 75 gallons.
- A Raritan 6 gallon 110-volt hot water heater
- A smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector
- Five (5) Type-II pfds,
- One (1) Type-IV throwable cushion pfd,
- Horseshoe life ring,
- Navigational lighting
- Two (2) compressed air horns,
- First aid kit,
- Oil Discharge/Waste Management Plan placards,
We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn more.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is seller is moving up to a larger model.
At Pop Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at 001 979-256-2628 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call 001 855-218-2805 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
Take a look at ALL ***192 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. We appreciate that you took your time to look at our advertisement and we look forward to speaking with you!
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Westerbeke Diesel|
|Length over all:||34'|
|Maximum draft:||7' 2"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||30 Gallons|