|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
|Tax Information:||Paid on initial purchase in UK, copy available|
Karpaz Gate Marina Kyrenia Cyprus|
Moody 42.5 CC, 1989. Very Good condition. Lying Karpaz Gate Marina, Northern Cyprus paid Sep.2020.
Bulb keel, bow thruster, In-mast furling mainsail, furling genoa (Elstrom) all controlled from cockpit.
Nanni diesel 4220HE(Kubota), 50 HP engine, 2007, 1630 hours. Three bladed folding bronze propeller.
Accommodation. (seven), two, forward cabin with en-suite head, two in saloon, one stbd. side bunk, two in aft cabin double bed with en-suite head
Galley. Two ring gas burner, grill - oven combination, separate 240V hot plate unit, large fridge 170 Ltr, cool box 70 Ltr, twin sinks (hot/cold water).
Harbourfast CQR anchor, 45lbs, 70 metres 10mm chain, two Danforth anchors plus two grappling hooks.Lofrens 88 Cayman windlass 1,000 Watts (2013)
Four man liferaft. Orca SD-270 inflatable dinghy, Tohatsu 2.5HP outboard engine.
Navigation. Garmin GPS, Foruno M1623 radar, Navtex, Icom fixed VHF & Handheld Icom IC-M33, HF radio Kenwood TS480, MS windows computer with Sat Nav display, Comprehensive inventory. Further information and photos available.
|Vessel type:||Cruiser - Sailing Yacht|
|HIN:||MPP GB 112 E 989|
|Registry:||United Kingdom Small Ships Registry|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||New 2007 - Nanni Diesel 4220HE (Kubota)|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||12.70m|
|Length at waterline:||10.46m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Keel type:||Bulb Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||300 Litres|
|Water capacity:||400 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||25 Litres|
• Two ring gas burner, grill, oven combination,
* Separate 220V two ring hot plate unit,
• Gas Control Panel (solenoid)
• Refrigerator with icebox 170 Ltr,
• Cool box 70 Ltr, dry storage locker that could be converted to large freezer
• Twin Stainless steel sinks (hot/cold pressurized water).
• Fresh water foot pump galley sink
• Hot and cold pressure water
• Teak interior, headroom approx. 6’3”
• All cabin lighting upgraded LED’s
* 12V DC Stanline TV with internal DVD player
* Blaupunkt Modena 52 Radio/CD
• Extensive storage space in secure lockers and cabinets for long range cruising
* Diesel powered cabin central heating system
• Dedicated forward facing Nav. Station with large chart table and storage
• Accommodation for 7 persons in three cabins large double berth in owners cabin aft, forward cabin V-berth,
saloon berths port and starboard settees plus trotter box to accommodate taller people on the port side,
bunk bed in passage berth
• 2 Heads: Manual toilet, Jabsco fwd, & aft with aft black water tank. Showers in each head with Whale Gulper sump pumps;
Hot & Cold pressure water system
• Hot water tank, heated by engine or 220V
• Engine access from three large hatches makes routine maintenance easy
* Four 750W electric radiators
GRP - Typically very strong Moody construction. Teak lined Centre Cockpit. Masthead rig. Bulb Keel. Bow thruster.
Boat Name: Suzette
Model: 1989 Moody 425
Hull Number 112 E 989
Builder: Marine Projects in Plymouth, England, Lloyd’s registered D5124
Flag of Registry: UK
Currently lying Northern Cyprus - Karpaz Gate Marina
Bulb (Shoal) keel, hung skeg rudder
DIMENSIONS & ENGINES:
• LOA 41.7’ (12.7m)
• LWL 34.25’ (10.46m)
• Beam 13.3’ (4.05m)
• Draft 5’ (1.49m)
• Head Room 6.3’
* Tonnage estimated 17.22 Tons
* Material GRP (Fibreglass)
* Engine: 2007 Nanni Diesel 4220HE(Kubota), 50 HP engine, 2007, 1620 hours.
* Three bladed folding bronze propeller. Rope cutter on prop shaft
* Alternator 100 amps with fan, electronic monitoring
* Fuel tank 300 litres
*Tohatsu Outboard motor 2.5 HP 4 stroke
* Bow thruster
* Orca SD-270 inflatable dinghy,
• Fresh Water: Total Capacity: 400 Ltrs.; 2 Stainless Steel Tanks under settees –
• Fuel: 72 Gallons, under aft bunk
• Holding Tanks: Aft head: 20 gallons estimated, Fwd head: None.
* Wind indicator
• Depth sounder
• NASA NAVTEX Pro Receiver
• Fm radio
• 12volt TV
• 3 batteries, Domestic & 1 Engine, 2 Lead Acid - Bow Thruster
• Inverter 12V DC – 220V AC - 300W
• Masthead tricolor and Anchor light
• Running lights
• Deck light – 50 watt
• Solar Power: 480 watts total – Two swing panels mounted on aft deck rail
• Comprehensive electrical control panel at Nav. station, 220V voltmeter, ammeter, Solar ammeter
• 220V AC distribution panel with shore power selector switch Nav. Station
• 30 Amp 50’ Shore power cable w/50 amp to 30 amp pigtail
• Kemp (now Selden) aluminum double spreader mast,
• Kemp inmast furling system,
• Stainless steel fittings and standing rigging (10mm) (2007)
• Furlex headsail furling system
• Rigid telescoping boom vang
• White mainsail
* White Genoa
• Furlex roller furling
• Spinnaker pole stowed on rail
• 2 – Lewmar ST-52 two speed, primary winches
• 2 – Lewmar ST-40 two speed, main and genoa furling winches
• 1 – Lewmar 30 two speed, Mast Infurling winch
• 2 – Lewmar 8 winch ratchet - mainsheet
* 2 - Lewmar 40 two speed mast winches
CANVAS, COVERS, CUSHIONS
• Bimini and Spray hood
* Fwd. & Centre Deck covers
• Bottom cushions cockpit
• Aft deck cushions
• Harbourfast 45lb main anchor (similar to CQR)
* 70 metres of 10mm chain and five metres of cable attached to hull
• Lofrens 88 Cayman windlass with gypsy and drum 1,000 Watts (2013) – Two controllers, one in anchor locker, one in cockpit
* Black anchor ball, anti anchor chain snagging hook, anchor chain snatching hook, Seawater wash down hose,
Windlass sprocket handle
• Two Danforth type auxiliary anchors, one grappling hook
• 6 fenders
• 4 person canister life raft (certified 2016)
• Powder coated emergency tiller
• 4 X 10 LB propane bottles
• Teak cockpit table
• Avon 314 RIB
• Mariner 2.5hp 4-stroke outboard
• Outboard motor mount on stern rail and davit assisted raising & lowering
• Stainless steel mast pulpits (Granny bars)
• Dorade vents and opening hatches
• Two huge aft lockers
• Passerelle (2 metre plus long gangway) for Med mooring; Aluminium frame - plywood walkway - mounts on stern
• Swim platform on the stern with large locker for water toys
• Stainless steel swim ladder
* Bimini and spray hood
· Honda petrol generator 220V AC & 12V DC 350W
· Several lengths of ropes
· Set of old sails
· Dinghy paddles
· Bucket and deck brush
Work Station Stbd. Upper Bunk Fwd. Hatch
Box 1. Jubilee clips, magnets X 2, Gas bottle connectors X 2, Plumbing attachments,
Electric drill sand paper wheel.
Box 2. Mini paint rollers - sponge - X 3, material rolls X 4, Black & white cable ties, Cutting board – plastic,
Extending knife & blades, Sealant tube gun & cone ends, Syringes X 2 – no needles, Bosch hole saw blades,
Blue torch, Plastic wood- brown.
Box 3. Bag of deck mounts – Shrouds, Engine filters – fuel & oil, Staple gun & staples, Outboard Motor tool bag,
Dipstick, Large & small wire brushes, Bag of Marigold rubber gloves – long.
Toolbox with upper tray
Section A. Files, Yellow torch, Cockpit bilge pump handle, WD 40,
Section B. Loctite tube, Black silicon, Wet suit repair glue, Loctite Frameto rust preventative,
Pattex neoprene liquid, Sea stuff polish, Penetrating oil – degripent, Silicon grease – sanitary ware,
White silicon tubes X 2, Silvo tarnish guard.
Section C. Loctite 566 & 573 thin oil, Altuglas polish, Waxed string, Worth screw in lubricant,
Water grease, Vaseline, Plastic padding tube, Measuring jug, segelund gawebe reiniger – sail wash.
Section D. ERJ spray grease, Eng. enamel blue/grey spray, Teflon spray.
Section E. Water grease< Parbatt degreasant, Derby adhesive.
Section F. Brown wood dye, Rubber boat repair kit, Brown cream polish, Bicycle & boat repair kit, Container round.
Section G. Paper gasket cut out, Marine Polis with Teflon, Nilco * gel clean fibreglass stain remover,
3M marine fibreglass restorer, Polish, Metal Plate, Nilco rust cleaner, white gelcoat paste & hardener,
Marine shine metal polish X 2
Section H. Mirror.
Upper Bunk Aft Hatch
Toaster, Sun & rain umbrellas, Electric Iron, Blue cool bags X 2, Blue mattress roll, Blue 12 X egg box,
Blue folding stool, Yellow grab bag with lazer flare, Electric 220V radiators X 2,
Maniwell electric winch assist & 2 X batteries & charger (€2,000 new), Blue fender cover, Grey zip money bag?
Food blender, White overalls, Box dry food.
Under Lower Bunk.
Pot of screws& electric terminals, Green bag of wooden bungs & pulleys,
Blue tent, Bag of bolts, Electric 220V Drill & bits, Lump hammer, 12V cockpit lamp, Bolt croppers, Coarse files X 3, Clamp,
Very large adjustable spanner, Manual bilge pump handle, Fuel filters X 4, Oil filter, Impeller, Hack saw, Winch Handle,
Windlass handle, Blow torch, Rolls blue & white webbing, Soldering iron & solder, Bags screws ,hinges & U guides,
Hand drill, Camping Gaz cylinder.
In Bilge Area – Bags of rope eyes & Bolts, Electric bar heater, Door finger port hole
Flotation jackets X 3
Under Saloon Table
Engine oil containers X 2, Eng. heat exchange freshwater top up, West system colloidial silica, Marine anti aging varnish,
Paint stripper, Grey bowl eng, oils, 2nd anchor chain,
• Radar: Furuno 1623, Mounted adjacent to Nav station can be viewed from the cockpit, Mast radar reflector
• Chartplotter, plus Windows XP Computer (wireless keyboard & mouse) software-Professional Maxsea & CPN 3.2.0
* Selection of large Eastern Mediterranean paper maps
* Auto helm ST 70
• Garmin GPS 72 X 2
· Hand bearing compass, Binnacle compass
· Echo sounder (depth)
· Anemometer (wind direction & speed)
• VHF: Navicom DSC AT 650 MOB
• VHF Icom IC- M-33 handheld & charger
• Kenwood HF Transceiver DS480 100W
Nanni diesel 4220HE(Kubota), 50 HP engine, New 2007, 1630 hours. Three bladed folding bronze propeller.
Furling Elstrom Genoa and Inmast furling Elstrom Main - both in good condition.
Duplicate suite of older sails.
• 2 Inflatable life jackets w/safety harnesses
• Assorted other lifejackets & harnesses
• Engine compartment fire suppression system
• Fire blanket in galley
• Four handheld fire extinguishers, one in engine compartment
• Emergency tiller
• Two Boatswain chairs
* Two drogues, one large, one small
* Handheld electric winch and two batteries
* Box of flares
* Lightning conductor from mast through to copper pad on hull